As a member of the The Property Ombudsman andrew lees lettings aims to provide the highest standards of service to all landlords and tenants, but to ensure that your interests are safeguarded, we offer the following:
- If you believe you have a grievance, please write in the first instance to Brigitte Bentham Assistant Lettings Manager at the address below:
Andrew Lees Lettings Limited
35 High Street
- The grievance will be acknowledged within 3 working days and then investigated thoroughly,in accordance with established ‘in-house’ procedures.
- A formal written outcome of the complaint will be sent to you within 15 days. If we require longer than this timescale we will advise you in writing and confirm our revised response date.
- If you remain dissatisfied with the result of the internal investigation, please contact Andrew Lee who will review the complaint. NOT the person which is the initial contact above, usually a Director, Principal, Manager, or Senior Partner of the firm not directly involved in the transaction.
- Following the conclusion of our in-house review we will write to you with a final written statement.
If you are dissatisfied with the conclusion of the in-house review of the complaint, you can refer the matter to:
The Property Ombudsman
43-55 Milford Street